You may face Error Code 504 when downloading or Installation Instagram apps from Play Store. Or even Error Code 504 appears while attempting to download apps or games in the Google Play Store. Then you simply need to Fix Instagram Installation Error Code 504 with the best troubleshooting solutions to come out the situation.
Therefore, many people got this error code, and the message that is “Instagram can’t be installed due to Error code: -504” while installing the Instagram app. Or even error message “Google Play Store Error Code: -504”. The error indicates a gateway timeout error and is usually related with slower internet connections or mobile data networks. Thus, it is so irritating to get the same error code or message pops-up on your screen, when you many times try to install the app. Thus, don’t need to take tension about it! You have required to immediately fix it with the solutions that suggested by professionals.
Solutions to Fix Instagram Installation Error Code 504:-
Try these basic solutions; it may solve your issue.
Solution 1:-Restart Your Device
Many times, a simply re-starting your device can solve the issue. Then follow these steps to restart your device:-
- Unlock the screen of the devices.
- Press and hold the “Power” button until a menu appears.
- Select “Power off“.
- Then wait for the device to power off.
- Wait at least 12-14 seconds, then press and hold the “Power” button to power the device back ON.
- After that, try to download the app again. It may solve your error problem.
Solution 2:- Check Internet Connection
Related Blog: How Can I Fix Instagram Installation Error Code 24?
Sometimes, Instagram Installation Error Code 504 occurs due to slow internet. Then ensure your internet connection is working properly with the good speed. You can also try switching your internet connection from Wi-Fi to Mobile Data or vice-versa, Also try to restart the connection (like Turn it OFF and then ON) which has worked for many users.
If you are still getting the error, then try other internet connection to download the app.
Solution 3:-Clear the Google Service Framework Cache
- Go to the “Settings” option.
- Click on “Installed Apps” or “Apps” option.
- Then search for Google Service Framework & Click on it.
- Now, select “Clear Cache” button.
- After completing it, close the tab, and see the error is resolved, if not, then go to the next solution.
Solution 4:- Clear Google Play Store Data
- Go to “Settings”, then “Application Manager or Apps”, and then open “All” apps.
- From the list of apps find “Google Play store”, and then “Clear Data and Clear Cache”
- From the list of apps find “Google Service Framework”, and then “Clear Data and Clear Cache”.
- Now install or update the app from Google Play Store.
After performing all these solutions, Error Code 504, should fix. But, in case if you have any problem then connect with experts to solve it.
Instagram Support Number Is Available To Help 24×7:-
Dial Instagram Support Number +1-800-297-9984, which is available 24×7/365 days for your support. After then you can connect with our third-party tech support expert team, who are experienced and competent in fixing Instagram technical issues or errors. Thus, it promises that our technicians will give you the best possible solutions and extensive services to fix Instagram technical glitches. Hence, call now to get more help & guidance to queries.