Therefore, this Error Code 0xe0010002 can also appear when the Permission denied on the system to uninstalling AVG antivirus. Thus, here the blog will guide you simple solutions on AVG Error Code 0xe0010002 with the simple troubleshooting solutions or steps. So you just need to follow the solutions to quick fix the issue.
Solutions to Fix Avg Error Code 0xe0010002:-
Solution1:-Download and Run AVG Remover Tool To Uninstall AVG program
You should try to download tool AVG Remover Tool, which will help fix this issue. AVG remover tool will completely remove all the components of AVG from your computer and its traces.
- The first step is to use “AVG Remover tool” and uninstall your AVG program.
- Go to the official AVG antivirus website, and download AVG Remover Tool. Or you can navigate http://aa-download.avg.com/filedir/util/AVG_Remover.exe to download the tool, according to your 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Downloaded tool and save to your desktop folder.
- Go to the download folder and then run the tool.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Now, your computer will be restarted automatically.
- After the restart, AVG Remover will finish the un-installation.
Note: – Once the AVG Remover Tool has done with its process. Then please go to the C drive and look for a folder named as “AVG Remover” and I request you to delete it manually.
Now reinstall AVG uses the setup or install file again.
Solution 2:- Run AVG Clear Tool
Related Blog: How to Create Account on Instagram?
You should try to run the AVG Clear tool, to get rid of the error.
Follow these steps to do tasks:-
- Go to the official AVG antivirus website, and download AVG Clear Tool. Or you can navigate https://share.avg.com/steam/PSP/AVG2017/AVG_Clear.exe to download the tool, according to your 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Downloaded AVG Clear Tool and save to your desktop folder.
- Go to the download folder and then find the AVG Clear Tool and run it.
- In the “User Account Control” dialog box, you will need to tap on “Yes” button.
- In the “Windows safe mode”, click on the “No” option.
- Choose installed version (AVG Free, AVG Internet Security)
- Tap on “Uninstall” option.
- Click “Restart computer”.
Solution 3:- Manually Fix Issue
Follow the steps to manually fix AVG Error Code 0xe0010002.
- Press the “Windows” + “R” keys to open the Run dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, you will need to type the command “slmgr.vbs /upk”. Then tap “Enter” key.
- Next, again type in “slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX”, and then please press “Enter” key.
- Then type in “slmgr /skms zh.us.” and then please press “Enter” key.
- Please type in slmgr /ato, and then please press “Enter” key.
Now your problem will be resolved successfully.
After performing all the above steps, I hope your issue will be fixed.
Call AVG Antivirus Customer Support Phone Number For Online Help:-
In case, if this error is still persisting, then you should contact AVG tech support experts to get the complete guidance. Call at AVG Antivirus Support Number +1-800-297-9984 to immediately connect with our experienced and competent experts, who are always ready to help 24×7 days. With proficient experts help, you will get the extensive support and the perfect troubleshooting steps to fix the AVG Antivirus issues. Thus, it guarantees you will get the reliable and optimal solutions to AVG bugs or faults within no time. Hence, connect with techies now to get cost-effective solutions & support to the AVG queries.