The reason behind the issue is due to Spybot’s corrupted file where one of its dll files will appear as a corrupted and as a result it will lead to the aforesaid issue. To Fix BitDefender Threat Scanner issue, we are here to provide customers full guidelines on it. Further if we see then, users will come across a pop up message which will directly point out to a “Threat Scanner.dmp” file and is completely unreadable in notepad. This will happen in most of the cases. If however users are left with a pop up message then, perhaps their computer device will restart after sometime.
Methods to Fix BitDefender Threat Scanner issue are as Follows:
Method 1: Run your PATCH
To fix BitDefender threat scanner issue, users need to figure out their OS version. Your next step will be to download and run the patch which will correspond to user’s operating system architecture.
Method 2: Fix all issues Confined to Corrupted Files
- Click on “Start” icon which is there in the bottom left corner of the screen. As instructed by BitDefender Support team, users must select “File Explorer” option. Well, if users are working with windows 7 then, click “start” icon and tap on “Computer or My Computer” option.
- Now, type “C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2” in the address bar which is located located at the top side corner of the screen.
- Locate a file which is named as “SDAV.dll” command. Well, if users are unable to find any file then download it from a trusted website
- Once done with the downloaded part, simply locate your downloaded file and right click to select a copy of it.
Related Blog: How To Fix Sony Vaio Recovery Error Code 323: 35 ?
- Navigate to the “Spybot – Search” icon and click on “Destroy 2 folder”
- If the file is already visible then, check for the file size. To do it, simply right click on “dll” and choose “properties” icon. This method will help users fix BitDefender threat scanner issue
Method 3: Remove and Reinstall the Software
- Download a trusted BitDefender Removal Tool and execute it to remove BitDefender.
- Re-download your BitDefender software and install it.
Why users Should Approach our BitDefender Tech Support Solutions?
- We provide excellent tech support solutions to every issue occurring within the HP device
- We are one of the largest tech support providers available for users to provide full assistance to users
- Highly dedicated and never distracted technical support assistance delivered by our technicians
- We know how to customize every solution to fit every individual customer’s business needs
- Scientifically proven assistance delivered
- Customers across the country are targeted
- Our innovative assessments are purely adapted to every customer challenges
- Services are appreciated worldwide
Connect with our BitDefender Support Team and Get more such issue Resolved Completely
We are a well known and renowned tech support engineers who are always available to fix any related BitDefender problem with world-class support solutions. Our team of technicians is available at BitDefender Support Number +1-800-297-9984 to provide complete assistance for users as and when in need. So, feel free to connect with our team and resolve problems immediately.