Lexmark printers are the world’s renowned printing devices but still they are prone to frequent error codes while users are working with it. Here the blog will discuss how to Fix Common Lexmark X5650 Cartridge Error Codes by applying suitable solutions available with us.
Steps to Fix Common Lexmark X5650 Cartridge error codes are as follows
Below we have a list few Lexmark error codes with adept remedies. Let us have a look on them:
- Error 1102 or 1200
This is an error message which is known as a flashing issues when the cartridge/s is incorrectly installed or snapped inside the device. However wrong installation of cartridge replacements will further cause communication problem between the printhead as well as the printer.
- Error 1203, 1204 or 120F
Related Blog: How To Fix Blocked Hotmail Account?
The technical error is caused while users are in the process of installing the printer cartridge. This message is related to alignment problem which shows that a printer cartridge or cartridges is short or isn’t aligned with the other cartridges. A foreign object may be the cause of blocking cartridge’s path
- Error 929
This Lexmark printer error message occurs when the printer reads a damaged printer cartridge or is found to be defective. The toner sensor further will appear as not in working state. Users may also get a warning message about replacement of a new cartridge.
So, what are the solutions for all the above mentioned codes? Here are they:
Fortunately, when any of these error messages appear on your Lexmark X5650, as suggested by Lexmark printer support team, reinstalling the cartridge will solve the issue. Here are the steps.
- Turn off the printer’s power cord and unplug the device
- Now, to fix common Lexmark X5650 cartridge error codes, simply open up the control panel to access the printer cartridge.
- Perform a check on each of the cartridge’s alignment and see whether there are any foreign object stuck inside the printer. Also, have a check whether the printer cartridges are securely locked or if it is snapped in their places.
- Reconnect the printer’s power cord as well as the electrical outlet.
- Now, power on and then, wait for the printer to easily read the cartridges.
- IF the same message still appears, then repeat the process.
- If problem persists, users again need to install a new printer cartridge.
Printer errors are inevitable. So, it is essential for users to learn all basics troubleshooting steps and help prevent them from happening further. Better yet, do ensure that you have installed quality replacements to the Lexmark X5650.
Why customers should approach our tech support solutions? Here are top reasons explained:
- Award winning tech support solutions
- Small enough to care but large enough to manage every technical fault
- Trusted advice with future effective solutions
- We add value to your solutions not complications
- Expert team is always ready to assist you in every possible manner
- We are well known and reputed for our unique solutions
- Customers’ burden are taken away from them by following seamless transition
- Highly updated solutions are delivered
- 24/7*365 days service
Connect with our Tech Support Experts and Fix Related Queries with adept remedies!
We are assisted by exceptionally skilled as well as competent team who are always available to deliver a perfect blend of remedies at your desk. Connect us at Lexmark Printer Support Number +1-888-593-4845 to deliver immediate response for related issues. So, call us now and get the most suitable response for your technical faults.