For sure, Yahoo Mail address is a nice way to access your account and via POP3 and IMAP services. Have you ever considered receiving Yahoo emails on another email address? As Yahoo offers a facility of automatically forwarding all the emails that you receive on your Yahoo account to another email address.
If you want to know how to forward them to another email address. Follow:
- At the first place, select the gear icon on your Yahoo mail account. You will see it at the top right corner.
- From this drop-down menu, choose “Settings”.
- Click on “Accounts” category.
- Select the email address from here, which you want to forward to Primary Yahoo or Yahoo.
- Before that ensure the selection of “Forward” under the option “Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere”.
- Now, over Forwarding address, enter your email address where you would like to receive all Yahoo email messages.
- Make a selection:
- Store and Forward: With this option, you can directly forward a copy of every message. You will receive it on your original Yahoo email address as well.
- Store, forward and mark as read: One will receive a copy of the messages to his email address. Along with this, Yahoo will retain a copy of it and will mark it as read copy.
Note: In spite of the settings, the forwarded messages will appear as unread in your Yahoo inbox.
- Hit on “Save” option.
- In case, you have entered an email address which is not yet verified and still, you can access it with your Yahoo mail:
- First, check the email address on which you have forwarded your Yahoo email messages. In here look for a message with a subject “Please Verify your Alternate Email Address” from “[email protected]”.
- Next, click on the given link for the verification of the email address.
Access Yahoo mail account in your email program
In case, you are more interested in taking a direct route by adding Yahoo Mail account separately to your email programs. Then, you can do it very easily. You can directly access the Yahoo Mail account using POP or with the help of the tool like YPOPs.